Call Center - Children's Donation Coordinator - Work at Home
- - Customer Service
- AZ, USA
- Full Time
Granada is Seeking Work at Home Call Center agents for our Children's Donation Coordinator position in Arizona!
At Granada, we believe that our staff works with us, not for us. Our goal is to find the very best talent who love what they do while consistently performing above client expectations and provide them with the best place to work (your home) so that both employees and clients continue to grow with us! Our virtual solution offers flexibility that you will never get from a brick-and-mortar office environment. Plain and simple!
Who We Are
Granada is a fast-growing outsourcing provider of client support services. We partner with each client, tailoring our services, to meet their specific business needs. These services range from customer service, data management, technical support, and sales, just to name a few.
Our growing business is looking for individuals who have a heart for children and passion for giving to join our team of Children's Donation Coordinators. We need individuals who possess a passion for making a difference in the lives of children through charity. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understand of charity, children, as well as soft-sales skills as you will be asking for donations from previous donors. This position is a combination of sales and customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls from individuals calling to donate during active campaigns
- Make outbound phone calls to solicit for donations from previous donors
- Make outbound calls to say, "Thank You" to donors
- Assist donors with recurring payments if chosen
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior soft sales experience
- Experience with charity work
- Experience in donation support roles for non-profit organizations
- Soft sales skills are a must
- Compassion for children who are undergoing medical treatments
- Thankful tone and attitude towards donors
- Bilingual in either language
- Most importantly align with the client's mission.
What are the office requirements to work with Granada as a work at home Children's Donation Coordinator?
- A clean desk
- Quiet environment free of distractions
- Focusing on providing individualized, exceptional service to your customer!
What are the minimum computer system requirements to work with Granada as a Children's Donation Coordinator?
- Intel Core i3 4th generation and above, Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 processor
- AMD A8, AMD A10, AMD A12, AMD E2 and above processor
- 2.00 Ghz or faster processor speed
- 4 GB, although 8 GB is preferred
- Internet Speed
- 10 Mbps Download
- 5 Mbps Upload
What can you expect from Granada?
Comprehensive benefits options to select from when you work 30 hours or more a week:
- Accident Insurance
With a work from home model you have the potential to save on things such as:
- Wear and tear on your vehicle
- Buying lunch when you forget it at home!
- Traffic delays
- Comfortable clothing to wear while you work!
- North Carolina
If you meet or exceed our requirements please apply! We would love to hear from you!
**Find out more about Granada and our Work From Home Team go to** Granada Careers
Aside from being one of the most stellar companies to work for, Granada is also an equal opportunity employer!
Be sure to check your junk/spam folders for emails from us after applying if you do not see one in your inbox. You will receive an acceptance email after submission of your resume!
This employer participates in E-Verify
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media