Seeking Virtual Call Center Customer Service Agents
- - Customer Service
- GA, USA
- Full Time
Granada is Seeking Virtual Call Center Customer Service Agents who love to work-from-home in Georgia!
Do you have a bad case of the Monday's?
Come over to Granada! While we can't make, every day feel like a Friday, we do try our best to make your life a little easier through our Work-From-Home program!
We believe in enjoying life to the fullest!
At Granada, we believe that our staff works with us, not for us. Our goal is to find the very best talent who love what they do while consistently performing above client expectations and provide them with the best place to work (your home) so that both employees and clients continue to grow with us! Our virtual solution offers flexibility that you will never get from a brick-and-mortar office environment. Plain and simple!
Who We Are
Granada is a fast-growing outsourcing provider of client support services. We partner with each client, tailoring our services, to meet their specific business needs. These services range from customer service, data management, technical support, and sales, just to name a few.
What does it look like to be a Granada Virtual Call Center Customer Service Agent?
- Manage incoming calls regarding customers' inquiries
- Being able to identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Greeting customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Perform outbound calls to customers as needed
- Provide exceptional customer service while thinking and acting with efficiency
- Putting yourself in the customers shoes, remembering - It's Not About You!
- Investing in your team, and working together
What are the minimum experience requirements to be a Granada Virtual Call Center Customer Service Agent?
- 1-year of call center experience
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Performance based metrics driven
- Computer proficiency with applications
- Troubleshooting as needed
- A strong desire to continue growing and succeeding as a Customer Service Agent
- Bilingual is an added plus!
What are the office requirements to work with Granada as a Virtual Call Center Customer Service Agent?
- A clean desk
- Quiet environment free of distractions
- Focusing on providing individualized and exceptional service to your customer!
What are the minimum computer system requirements to work with Granada as a Virtual Call Center Customer Service Agent?
- Intel Core i3 4th generation and above, Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 processor
- AMD A8, AMD A10, AMD A12, AMD E2 or above processor
- 2.00 Ghz or faster processor speed
- 4 GB or higher (8 GB recommended)
- Internet Speed
- 10 Mbps Download
- 5 Mbps Upload
What can you expect from Granada?
Comprehensive benefits options to select from when you work 30 hours or more a week:
- Accident Insurance
Competitive compensation including opportunity to earn a monthly bonus
- $10.50 per hour
- Bonus potential of up to $4.00 additional per hour
With a work from home model you have the potential to save on things such as:
- Toll Charges (if applicable)
- Wear/Tear on your vehicles
- No lunch expenses because you forgot to bring your lunch to the office
- No getting stuck in traffic
- Work in clothing that makes you feel comfortable each day
Hours of Operation
- North Carolina
If you meet or exceed our requirements, please apply! We would love to hear from you!
**Find out more about Granada and our Work-From-Home Team go to**
Aside from being one of the most stellar companies to work for, Granada is also an equal opportunity employer!
Be sure to check your junk/spam folders for emails from us after applying if you do not see one in your inbox. You will receive an acceptance email after submission of your resume!
This employer participates in E-Verify
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media