Remote Customer Service Agent
- - Customer Service
- GA, USA
- Full Time
Granada is Customer Service Representatives are passionate about working from home in Georiga!
At Granada, we believe that our staff works with us, not for us. Our goal is to find the very best talent who love what they do while consistently performing above client expectations and provide them with the best place to work (your home) so that both employees and clients continue to grow with us! Our virtual solution offers flexibility that you will never get from a brick-and-mortar office environment. Plain and simple!
Who We Are
Granada is a fast-growing outsourcing provider of client support services. We partner with each client, tailoring our services, to meet their specific business needs. These services range from customer service, data management, technical support, and sales, just to name a few.
What does it look like to be a Granada Customer Service Representative?
- Answer inbound phone calls regarding a customers account
- Making outbound calls to follow up on customers
- Providing efficient, exceptional customer service
- Demonstrating empathy,Placing yourself in the customers shoes
- Smiling as you speak with our customers, our customers can hear the smile
- Team work!
- Working from your home office
What are the minimum experience requirements to be a Granada Virtual Call Center Customer Service Agent?
- 1 year of call center experience
- 2 years' of customer service experience
- Performance based metrics understanding
- Computer proficiency with applications
- Troubleshooting as needed
- A strong desire to continue growing and succeeding as a Customer Service Representative
- Bilingual is an added plus!
What are the office requirements to work with Granada as a Virtual Call Center Customer Service Agent?
- A clean desk
- Quiet environment free of distractions
- Focusing on providing individualized, exceptional service to your customer
What are the minimum computer system requirements to work with Granada as a Virtual Call Center Customer Service Agent?
- Intel Core i3 4th generation and above, Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 processor
- AMD A8, AMD A10, AMD A12, AMD E2 and above processor
- 2.00 Ghz or faster processor speed
- 4 GB, although 8 GB is preferred
- Internet Speed
- 10 Mbps Download
- 5 Mbps Upload
What can you expect from Granada?
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
- Paid training
- Medical, dental benefits, vision and life & accident insurance for full time employees
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentive opportunities
- World class virtual team / coaching work environment
Plus, when you work from home you have the potential to save money & time :
- No gas costs to drive into work
- No lunch expenses because you forgot to bring your lunch to the office
- No getting stuck in traffic
- Working in clothing that you feel comfortable in each da
Finally, competitive compensation including opportunity to earn a monthly bonus
- $10.50 per hour
- Bonus potential of up to $4.00 additional per hour
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday
- 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM CST
- 7:00AM- 8PM CST
- 8:00 AM 4:00 PM CST
- North Carolina
If you meet or exceed our requirements please apply! We would love to hear from you!
**Find out more about Granada and our Work From Home Team go to**
Aside from being one of the most stellar companies to work for, Granada is also an equal opportunity employer!
Be sure to check your junk/spam folders for emails from us after applying if you do not see one in your inbox. You will receive an acceptance email after submission of your resume!
This employer participates in E-Verify
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media